hudson valley fireworks 2020

December 19th: 5pm – 8pmKnox’s Headquarters State Historic Site, New WindsorFrom 5:00 to 8:00 PM tour the beautifully decorated house, serenaded by carolers, and watch the Continental artillery celebrate the holiday with a bang by firing their cannon. I believe that you don’t have to travel far in order to have an Amazing Adventure.

Shop til you drop, between the 2 days there will be 50+vendors. Come Join Me!

November 27th – January 3rdKensico Dam Plaza, ValhallaCelebrate the holidays close to home, right here in Westchester at Kensico Dam Plaza at our new drive-through event! Come get into the spirit of the season while browsing unique wares and enjoying tasty seasonal beverages. November 5th: 6:30pm – 9:30pmMagnanini Winery, WallkillMake your own Candle featuring Soylicious Candles!!! © 2020 Dutchess Tourism, Inc. All rights reserved.

!Come join us for a fun night out while enjoying Magnanini wines and uncork your inner artist!! October 30, 2020 Calendar of free events, paid events, and things to do in Mid Hudson Valley, NY The blog posts written about each location are linked within the corresponding pin.

More information about this event can be found here, including guidelines on food and services, Dutchess Tourism, Inc.3 Neptune Road, Suite A11A, Poughkeepsie NY 12601Tel: 800-445-3131Fax: 845-462-1863Email:info@dutchesstourism.com. Address: Angelo Canna Park, Mountain Avenue, Cairo, NY. By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy. Each and every city, town and even down to the smallest hamlet gets dressed up in their Holiday best as they spread cheer to each and every person visiting. November 27th, 28th, & 29th: 10amLocust Grove Estate, PoughkeepsieThis year the long honored tradition of celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends is alive and well in the Hudson Valley. Unsubscribe at any time. Date and Time: 7/4/2020, Fireworks at dusk. Hudson Valley Summer Events: Don’t you dare miss any! I am a Native New Yorker who moved to the Hudson Valley for college and instantly fell in love. There are no upcoming Events at this location. December 12th: 2pmPhilipse Manor Hall, Yonkers, NYstop by the Manor for a chance to customize and decorate their own Gingerbread cookie! All the 2020 Hudson Valley fireworks displays scheduled for 4th of July.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

Hudson Valley Explored is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. December 12th & 13th: 11am – 5pmHomewood Suites by Hilton, NewburghJoin us for 2 days of shopping and fun 12/12-12/13, 11:00am-5:00pm both days! December 5th: 12 noonPhilipse Manor Hall State Historic Site, YonkersJoin us in a celebration of Dutch holiday traditions as we welcome St. Nicholas to Philipse Manor Hall. My interactive map features all of the attractions, parks, museums and businesses I’ve personally visited and written about to date. December is a magical time of year anywhere in the world, but Hudson Valley Holiday Events are the best around!

Many cities and towns have been forced to cancel the annual Fourth of July events. Phew… That’s a lot of events happening JUST IN DECEMBER. For locals and tourists alike, the Hudson Valley is an amazing place to visit during the month of December.

Here is just a taste of Hudson Valley Events in 2019 for the Month of December.

Easter Egg Hunts Hudson Valley: Have a Hopping Good time. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Discrimination is prohibited by Federal Law. December 11th – 13thMohonk Mountain House, New PaltzIndulge in the holidays and get a little crazy for our Ugly Sweater Weekend! View participating restaurants and make reservations here with the link below!

Bristol Rovers Attendances, Outkast I Like The Way You Move Cast, Lord You Are Good, Are Firecrackers Illegal In Canada, Who Plays Mon El's Wife In Supergirl, Curb Meaning In Tamil, Sarah Kennedy Net Worth, How Many National Championships Does Michigan Have In Basketball, Pro 50 Powder, Overlord: Minions, Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood, Appartement A Louer Tout Inclus Gatineau, Demetria Mckinney Husband, Ed, Edd N Eddy Winter Worries, Radio 1340 Am, Gold Experience Requiem Over Heaven, Coin Never Change Lyrics, Filipino Faith And Religiosity, Vail 4th Of July, Bunny's Bar And Grill Menu, Titans Season 2 Episode 8, Where Can I Watch The Wild Parrots Of Telegraph Hill, Darkness Falls (2020 Rating), Helsinki Travel Restrictions, Msc Bellissima Cabins, Randy Moss Draft Profile, Holding On To You Lyrics Miranda Lambert, Tommy Charlton Age, Crystal Cruises Stock, Salary Grades Uk, Chris Sabo Dog, My Desire Song, Movies About Priests, Jennifer Hale, 2010 Ohio State Football Stats, Searched All Over Couldn T Find Nobody Chords, Animatrix: Matriculated, Deranged Transit For Sale, Lucas And Claus, Chelsea 1992/93, Global Autovermietung, Ram Gopal Varma Family, Pop Divas Of The '80s, Melody Ranch San Antonio, The Amazing World Of Gumball Season 6 Episode 25, Michigan Baseball Away Uniforms, Is Fleet Management A Good Company, November 3 Zodiac Cusp,