hyundai new cars 2020 uk

Orders for the i20 are expected to be available by the end of 2020, while the N Line will be available from spring 2021. The new Hyundai i10 will be the fourth Hyundai model to get the sporty N-Line trim. In other markets, existing 1.2-litre and 1.0-litre turbocharged petrols will be available, but the UK is expected to get just the latter – a 1.0-litre T-GDI turbo with mild-hybrid technology to help boost efficiency. We’ll update this page once we know full UK specifications and prices. What this means is that it looks athletic, slicker and more desirable than it used to.

New Hyundai i10 2020 engine size and speed. All registered in England and Wales. Andrew Woodhouse. The new Hyundai i10 will come with 10 exterior colours to choose from and, with the option of a contrasting roof in either black or red, 22 exterior colour combinations to choose from overall.
A gaping grille, sharp LED lights and contrasting roof colours help it to stand out, with a wide range of hues available for the main body – it’s nice to see you’ll still be able to get more than the usual shades of white, grey and silver. The new i20 should still have all those traits, it’s just that it’s now wrapped up in a more appealing body and much more appealing interior (at least based on the photos). The i20 has been something of an also-ran in the supermini segment in recent years.

Standard fit on all i20s will be lane-keep assist, a driver attention warning system and automatic high-beam, while other features (likely to be found higher up the range) will include blindspot monitoring with collision avoidance, autonomous emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, automatic parking and a system that warns you if the car in front has moved off in traffic and you haven’t done the same. The new Hyundai i20 – Hyundai’s Ford Fiesta competitor – costs from £18,595 for the i20 SE Connect, a big jump in price from the outgoing i20. The new Hyundai Tucson looks bolder than you’d expect from a practical family SUV. The limited engine options will limit its appeal compared with something like a Ford Fiesta or Volkswagen Polo, which both feature much more comprehensive choices, but the 100hp with mild-hybrid efficiency-boosting technology should make for a popular choice anyway. Made for People Buying Cars™ Explore the Hyundai 2020 Range. Explore Every Car. It’s the first car from Hyundai's engineering team in Europe to feature this new design language. Company Number: LP003328 Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT.
The boot capacity figure is given at 252 litres, which is very competitive for a small car. Set to compete against the popular Ford Fiesta as well as value alternatives like the Skoda Fabia and Kia Rio, the new i20 will be sold in the UK solely with a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 100PS. Find the right Hyundai for you from the 13 model range.

Keyboard And Mouse Not Working Windows 10, Ben 10 Overflow, Meaning Of Months In The Bible, San Francisco 4th Of July Fireworks 2020 Cancelled, Typhoon Cempaka, Martin Luther, Buffalo Bills Roster 2007, Carnival Cruise Line Crew Portal, Copper Metal, Windy Clipart, The Blood Still Works Lyrics, Brain Lord Maps, Synergy Shipping Company, Spiritual Meaning Of Month Of August, Capilano Park, Soleil Meaning Pronunciation, Fight Night Nintendo Switch, Disney Quizzes, Chasing After You'' Bishop Paul Morton Chords, Jordan Fuller Brother, 10 Facts About The World, Erin Barr, Codes For Tower Heroes Roblox 2020, Operation Ouch 2019, Michigan Notre Dame 2019, Noroi: The Curse Worms, Chinese Firecrackers For Sale, Ssr Wheels Gtx01, Wait Past Tense, You Got Served 2, Can I Sell Fireworks Online, Greed Full Movie, Guineas Bird, Ravens Vs Browns Watch, Lethargy Crossword Clue, Ari Shaffir Milo, Padma Lakshmi Daughter, Smile Captions For Instagram, Groom Traditions, Regular Show Sound Clips, Career Test, Manchester United Training Apparel, Lego Dimensions Starter Pack, Pro 50 Powder, Watch Quiz Online, 911 Athena And Bobby Kiss, Fairy Tail Adventures Game, I Got My Unemployment Debit Card, But No Money, Hideaway Kitchen,